Deep linking in apps

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by GordonSumner, Sep 12, 2019.

1. GordonSumner

GordonSumner New Member

Hi guys,

We're developing a new game for Android and we understood that we should definitely take deep linking under consideration when it comes to UA and retargeting.
    I know that big apps are using it due to the fact that they have high volumes of users and it helps with decreasing churn and increasing engagement but I'm not sure why would a small indie developer would need this.
    Do you have examples for me regarding the usage of deep linking for small apps? Could it be that I don't need to use it at the beginning and only once I'm big enough we should start using it.

I'm sure someone here can assist :)

Thanks,

Gordon

VicciEntertainment likes this.