Dark ambient/Atmospheric composer seeking work

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Gmacsound, May 19, 2017.

1. Gmacsound

Gmacsound New Member

Hello friends and aspiring creatives

I am a composer from Perth with a desire to deliver a high quality musical service through my unique talent; composing and orchestrating efficiently designed soundscapes and cinematic soundscapes that capture your audiences interest and complement your project! I have been writing, recording, and producing for as long as I have been inspired by the creative method behind producing video games, and film. My mission statement is to give you quality cutting edge material to place alongside your game, movie, and/or art that will eliminate any competitor.

I am equipped with the necessary resources to deliver you a high quality product for your project
    -Full recording equipment including microphones, interfaces, and software to surplus (Abelton, Reason, Reaper)
    -In accompaniment to this, my list of physical and virtual instruments is to a very large quantity. My physical instruments include Fanned Fret guitars, Basses, Drumkits and Percussion (all played and recorded by myself to a high standard) though, in the context of ambient and dark ambient they are not used as much as my collection of Native Instruments, Eastwest software, and synths.
    -And of course with this comes my theoretical knowledge of music which allows me to grasp and understand the methods of creating a successful piece.

Why choose me you are wondering?
    I'm cost efficient and don't over charge based on your particular end product. I mix and master, record, program midi, and sample all by myself. So you pay me and only me, and receive quality products that are highly critiqued in return
    I work with you to create your products soundtrack, not by myself. You show me the vision, I make it a reality.
    I love this with all my heart, and am excited to create music for you specifically.

Don't be afraid to shoot me questions and queries either. I don't bite
    PS- I hand tailor a sample for your music before you commit to working with me for a full project

Kind regards
    Giuliano