Custom Video and Voiceover Studio

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by voicedubz, Jul 26, 2016.

1. voicedubz

voicedubz New Member

Hi Everyone,

My name is John Wang and I represent Voicedubz Studios Ltd. We are a Canadian studio located in Calgary AB specializing in the production of high quality custom videos and voiceover with partner studios in Beijing and Tokyo. We are able to handle everything from design to post production including casting, editing, cutting, timing, mixing and mastering, and are able to provide our services in English, Japanese, and Chinese.

You can find some samples of our work at the below youtube link:

We strive to provide the best quality product that meets and exceeds our clients' expectations with rates starting at only $150CDN. If you would like some more information about our studio, please visit www.voicedubz.com or contact me at john@voicedubz.com with any questions you may have.

Cheers,
    John

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/voicedubz
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwn6btuW4wK6VlgSx6U8JPw

#1 voicedubz, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016