CRASS Games

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Arpit Gupta, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Arpit Gupta

Arpit Gupta New Member

Hello,
    My name is Arpit Gupta and I am the CMO at CRASS Games.I am contacting you today to talk to you about a new upcoming store named CRASS Games.
    CRASS Games is a Digital Games Store developed by CRASS Infotech where developers/publishers can release their content to a new more different audience than before while also getting massive support from the portal itself.
    CRASS Games is a way for developers to connect their games and content to users at a more streamlined way.
    CRASS Games offers two methods of sharing video games.
    The first is with the regular sell and purchase method and the second is Online WebGL/HTML games.

CRASS Games also has very good community features like -
    #)Users can chat with their friends in public/private.
    #)Users earn points to gain achievements/badges/rank.
    #)Users can redeem their points to buy games.
    #)Users can get support from our Forum,Groups; the Community.
    and much more

To Find more about CRASS Games visit- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Ak1cK5NuvcRkVyczFnUTkwYUE/view?usp=sharing

CRASS Games would like to develop a PARTNERSHIP with your company before officially launching it.Everyone is welcome to be our partner.
    I am sure that this partnership will help both of us a lot.
    I hope to get a swift reply.
    Best Regards,
    Arpit Gupta (CMO),
    CRASS Games.

2. kevintrepanier

Original Member Indie Author

My first feeling about your announcement is that you should seriously rethink your company's name.