Connecting with other indie game devs!

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by yasmine-nadia, Feb 3, 2019.

1. yasmine-nadia

yasmine-nadia New Member

Hi guys!
    Recently joined this forum because it looks really insightful, but most of all I'd really like to connect with other game devs and see what similar developers are up to [Triple A's get more than enough spotlight on them, and I'd really like to try and support more indie games like ours

Obviously, I'll delete if not allowed, but if any of you guys have social media accounts that I can follow to keep up with your work, I'd really love to check it out.
    Thank you so much!

and249 likes this.
  2. and249

Indie Author

Aloha @yasmine-nadia Welcome to the forums! I Iike your zest for indie game development. I am an indie developer too. Check out my Instagram account @cyclone.games. DM me there if you want to get in touch with me.

Peace

Best,
    Neel

3. yasmine-nadia

yasmine-nadia New Member

Amazing @and249 ! Just followed you [ours is Kaleidoscope!] Excited to check out your work!

4. Logan Cavaliere

Logan Cavaliere New Member

Hello @yasmine-nadia , it's cool to hear that you'd like to connect with other indie devs! My Team and I work out of New York and try to manage a few different social media accounts. We're actually trying to learn more about how other indie teams and individuals approach video game development with this platform, but please feel free to follow our endeavors via our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/GlassRobotGames/) or my own Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/glassloganvg/).

Looking forward to using this platform more and working in the indie game dev field together, thank you very much and good luck to you with your endeavors!

5. yasmine-nadia

yasmine-nadia New Member

Hey, amazing @Logan Cavaliere, i'll drop you a follow on our instagram now and check it out!

6. Dre Reid

Dre Reid New Member

I'm close to finishing my first project, however not much marketing done yet. Hope to do all of this by next week.

7. yasmine-nadia

yasmine-nadia New Member

Awesom @Dre Reid Our instagram is Kaleidoscope Games - do you have somewhere I can check out what you've been up to? If not, let me know when it's released etc!

Dre Reid likes this.