Composer/Sound Designer for Jungle Moose, Frozen State, Zombox, Patchwork Empire

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Watkinsoundmusic, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Watkinsoundmusic

Watkinsoundmusic New Member

Hello all Indie Gamers and devs,

My name is James Watkins and I'm a composer/sound designer living in Vancouver, BC, Canada and I've worked with developers internationally from Snow Arc Studio in the UK to Tyson Ibele in Canada, and recently YesLogic in Australia. When creating audio for your game I think everyone would optimally like original sound effects and music that the users will enjoy, get immersed in, remember, and get emotional responses from including fear, humour, and excitement. When you come to a composer or sound designer you get tailor made audio that is designed, and dynamic, which is of course made uniquely for your game, and only your game, specific to its needs. Watkinsoundmusic is my company offering services of sound design, scored music, and post audio.

Specifically:

- Scored Music
    - Custom Sound Effects
    - Implementation using Game Audio Middleware (Wwise/FMOD)
    - Voice Acting
    - Foley
    - Post Audio
    - Location and Field Recording

Please visit my site and listen to samples, play them alongside your game footage, see how it makes you feel. If you like how it comes across or if any of this sounds interesting to you and you're looking for something tailor made and designed, please reach out, say hi, and get in contact. I'm really looking forward to meeting new devs and working on and creating some fun games with great people.

Please visit my site at:

www.watkinsoundmusic.com

Thanks!

James