Composer Looking for Projects

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by WoodmereMusic, May 23, 2018.

1. WoodmereMusic

WoodmereMusic New Member

Hello,

My Name is Gary Salyers.
    I am a new composer looking for an opportunity to score for a video game.

After loosing my job in 2016 I decided ti was time to chase my dream to be a composer. I did a lot of self study and got the chance to write music for two of my friends who were developing a video game. I got good experience and good feedback from them and wrote about an hour of Orchestral music inspired by their game.

I am writing and studying different genres of music for video game and am open to different types of music for video games.

Below is a link to my Orchestral Demo Reel.

Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/woodmere-mixing-services

2. Northmyth

Northmyth New Member

lovely music great work :) in style it fits very well with some projects i wanna make in the future :D but when i get the time to do them nobody knows :p

3. WoodmereMusic

WoodmereMusic New Member

Thanks Northmyth. None of the music was used and they could use a good home, so if you want to use anything, you can have the them dirt cheap! :)

4. Northmyth

Northmyth New Member

i will have them in mind when i start building the next game :) even if i don't know what dirt cheap is :D

5. Shimshon the Gadite

Shimshon the Gadite New Member

Really enjoying your style, man. I'll definitely keep tabs on you. Also, if I meet anyone that needs orchestra music in their game of this quality, I'll be sure to send them your way.