composer looking for a project! (no profit) (sandbox , retro , relaxing, plataform.)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Eric Melendres Barrios, May 21, 2020.

1. Eric Melendres Barrios

Hello, my name is Eric and i'm interested in music composition for videogames, i would do it for free because i'm not professional at all.
    My music style follows the vibes of aphex twin, square pusher and Boards of Canada, with a minimalistic style like minecraft ost.
    I have 3 years of experience producing, so that's why i said i'm not professional.

Plus, i would enjoy joining a team and retro game style :D

Here is a video where i show my music.

2. havard

havard New Member

Hey bud, I'm in the process of making my first game (not profit). I need an up tempo track. It would just be looped unless you'd like to provide me a few songs that would be amazing. The current song i'm using is just a free use song and it fits but I would like no vocals as it distracts from the game sounds (which are mostly peolpe shouting to you.) It's just a silly game where it is top down view and you basically have to buy and sell drugs in a little area during corona virus lockdown and there are police everywhere and you need to avoid them.