Composer Available- Orchestra, Piano, RPG, Fantasy

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Holland, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Holland

Holland New Member

Hi, I'm Holland. I'm a composer specializing in orchestral, piano, fantasy music.

Some of my influences include composers for JRPG's and animated films like Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli), Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy), Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts).
    Feel free to reach out any time if you need music for your project.

---
    The samples below this time are from my most recent personal project. Melody Stories IV: Fateful Journey was composed entirely during the 21 Days of VGM Composition Challenge, where composers are challenged to write a few bars of music per day. I wrote a song per day, and this time, planned out a narrative and wrote the soundtrack to that story over the course of the challenge.

2. Holland

Holland New Member

Available for new projects

I'm a composer specializing in orchestral, piano, and fantasy music. I'm looking for new projects to work on. You can hear some samples in the video below, or on my website: https://HollandAlbright.com.

Please contact me here: https://www.hollandalbright.com/contact

Let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to hear from you and work on your projects together!

3. Holland

Holland New Member