Composer and Sound Designer looking for work! Good Rates

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by John Walden, Apr 18, 2017.

1. John Walden

John Walden New Member

Hi
    My name is John Walden and I am a professional composer and sound designer, with 6 years experience in the music industry.

You can check my work here:

Soundtracks

Visual/Sound design

I produce everything from electronica to orchestral. If you like what I've done, you are welcome to reach out to me here: jwaldenmusic@gmail.com

My rates are very flexible, and will depend on the nature of the project, the budget, and the volume of work you need done.

I hope to hear from you!
    Best,
    J,

2. John Walden

John Walden New Member

Including a new playlist here: