Composer (ambient, horror, heavy guitars, synth)

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Sprockhead, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Sprockhead

Sprockhead New Member

Name: Fredrik Thrysoe
    Portfolio: Soundcloud
    Twitter: fthrysoe

Hi, my name is Fredrik Thrysoe and I'm a Swedish musician trying to get into the game industry.
    I've mostly been working on rock/metal albums, but I have always been making my own game soundtracks,
    for myself, in my spare time.
    I would love to get a chance to write your next soundtrack and help you bring your game world to life.

I usually write anything between heavy industrial, dark ambient, emotional piano pieces to smooth jazz.

My rates are negotiable and we'll work something out!

Here are two of my latest tracks:

2. Sprockhead

Sprockhead New Member

Just finished a new track inspired by Alice In Wonderland:

3. Sprockhead

Sprockhead New Member

Another new track influenced by Alice In Wonderland is now uploaded:

4. Sprockhead

Sprockhead New Member

I just uploaded another new track. This time I made a horror track that would fit into a sequence from Resident Evil 7. I made all the music in the clip but not the sound effects (doors opening, footsteps, stuff like that).

5. Sprockhead

Sprockhead New Member

A new track is now uploaded. An ambient horror track featuring a piano.

6. Sprockhead

Sprockhead New Member

A new day, a new track! This time it's a heavier tune. So reload your shotgun and press play below.

7. Sprockhead

Sprockhead New Member

I replaced the music in the new Cyberpunk 2077 with my own piano score for fun. Check it out below, I think that it really changed the feel of the trailer!