Community Builder

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by CDR-RAGE, Sep 20, 2014.

1. CDR-RAGE

CDR-RAGE New Member

Community Builder

Summary:
    Hello i am interested in helping indie company's spreed the word of there game and build a community around them...
    As long as the game is a tade bit intresting i will to just about everything in my power to get your game new fans.
    If i like the game a lot i may even spend money to build the fan base up.

Somethings i will do:
    Follow your twitter, like your facebook pages, tweet about your game and retweet. I will also recommend to friends in real life and on the internet And possible get fan art done.

Contact Info:
    Email: commanderrage77@gmail.com
    Facebook: CDR RAGE
    Twitter: CDR-RAGE
    YouTube: CDR-RAGE

NOTE: This is for FREE of course

- - - Updated - - -

LIST OF GAMES:
    -Etherium (GREAT RTS GAME) LINK: http://etherium-thegame.com/

#1 CDR-RAGE, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014