Clumsy Moose Season - Multiplayer Online Sandbox

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Enrick Lambert, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Enrick Lambert

Enrick Lambert New Member

Hi Guys,

Are you ready for the stupidest & creative amoozing experience of your life ?! Yessss you are !!!

Clumsy Moose Season is a funny and silly multiplayer game that allows you to draw entire maps with your friends. You play as a stupid moose living among the islands inhabited by several angry rangers. It's moose season but nobody realize it due to their low IQ.

You want a motorcycle? Kill zombies? Build houses? Ride a dinosaur? Hunt weird animals? Do pajama party? Do amazing bike tricks? Craft tools and vehicles? Go into space or burn in hell? This game is for you and the only limit is your imagination!
    Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/409410

Tell me what you think and what I could do to improve the game. Play it, stream it and make videos about the game. Be respectful with other players and have fun!

Here's some screenshot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]