Clicky Cats is being released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by EmS667, May 3, 2016.

1. EmS667

EmS667 New Member

Hi everyone,

We are literally about to release a Lite version of Clicky Cats!

Instead of many levels it is an arcade version - constant play with the speed increasing the higher your score.

WARNING! This game is ridiculously engrossing.

While testing, thought I had been playing for 10 minutes, turned out to be 40 minutes! Time flies as the cats get faster, keeping an eye on your high score and listening out for the cats encouragement.

So quick to start playing, just a couple of clicks and you are away and best of all.... IT'S FREE!

Will post a link when available, however if you guys beat me to it look out for our release on the Windows store first, soon to be released on the Apple store.

Look out for our icon:

[​IMG]

Do not just take my word for it, give Clicky Cats a go!

Any feedback gratefully received.
    [​IMG]