City Run - Travel The World (iOS, free)

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Jack Flanagan, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Jack Flanagan

Jack Flanagan New Member

Title: City Run Game - Travel The World
    App Store link: https://appsto.re/us/FlIN9.i
    System Requirements: iOS 8.4, all devices are supported
    Feedback: This is my first game, so please tell me any issues or crashes you experience. Also, any suggestions or features you'd like to see would be greatly appreciated!
    Known Issues:
    • The time the map takes to load is long on most devices. It's not frozen; it just takes a long time. I am working on a fix for it.
    • On iPads, the buttons get cut off at the bottom of the screen.

Brief Description: The objective in City Run - Travel The World is to run as far through each level as possible while avoiding cars, busses, and other obstacles. The unique component to it is the levels, themselves; each level is an actual city in the world. In total, there are 191 cities from 47 countries. My main focus in creating the game was to build a premise that works on two levels: evokes from players a sense of city pride when they play in their own city and draws a feeling of adventure by allowing them to "travel" to so many cities around the world. My goal was to make people feel like they could virtually travel the world from within the game.

Like I said, this is my first game so I would love to hear all the feedback you have :) Thanks!

Simulator Screen Shot Oct 27, 2015, 11.33.25 PM.png Simulator Screen Shot Oct 5, 2015, 8.19.04 PM.png Simulator Screen Shot Oct 5, 2015, 8.27.35 PM.png Simulator Screen Shot Oct 5, 2015, 8.26.21 PM.png Simulator Screen Shot Oct 5, 2015, 8.31.05 PM.png

2. GameIva

GameIva New Member

nice app (y)

Jack Flanagan likes this.