Cinematic composer available for work, rate negotiable

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Frodo, Mar 9, 2022.

1. Frodo

Frodo New Member

Hey there!

My name is Ninian, but with most people I go by the name Frodo. I am a cinematic composer based in Germany, looking to join any sort of video game project that is in need of custom-made music.

I’ve been gathering some experience from composing for multiple scoring competitions, a short image film and a full-length German indie feature-film in the action/adventure genre (getting released later this year).

My musical style is mainly orchestral, reaching from colorful, comedic animation soundtracks, over emotional, subtle underscores to heavy & driving action hybrids and everything in between. I am more than willing to work out together with you what your game requires musically and provide revisions until everyone involved is satisfied with the result.

I do not have any experience with the implementation of music into video games, so this is not something I offer as a service, I can only provide professionally composed and produced music at this point. However, I am very willing to learn, and if you don't have anyone on board yet who knows how to implement audio I am sure we will be able to figure something out. My top priority is to make the music of your game fitting, atmospheric and as high quality as possible :)

If you think you’d like to work with me, feel free to hit me up, so we can talk about further details and negotiate a rate. You can write me a DM on here, shoot me an email or reach out to me through the contact formular on my website below, where you can also find some recent examples of my work.

Cheers!

https://www.ninianvalenta-music.com/

ninianvalenta@gmx.de