Chronicles of cyberpunk: Awakening

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by dimaCyberpunk, Feb 3, 2018.

1. dimaCyberpunk

dimaCyberpunk New Member

Hi! In my previous post I told about my game Chronicles of cyberpunk and here I will post updates about the second part of this game Chronicles of cyberpunk: Awakening. It will be on Unreal Engine and I am working on it since January 8, 2017 (and the first part was released on January 7). This is an independent game, you don't need to play the first part to understand what is happening, since there will be a brief retelling of the events of the first part in the beginning
    twitter

1.jpg

#1 dimaCyberpunk, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. dimaCyberpunk

dimaCyberpunk New Member

Here is some illustrations for the game. Now I'm learning how to program on UE4 using C++, my knowledge about C# is useless here. And finished 5 locations, but still need to add a lot of details to it

1.jpg

3. TheTodd

TheTodd New Member

Very nice illustrations.

dimaCyberpunk likes this.
  4. dimaCyberpunk

dimaCyberpunk New Member

Keep working on the second part of the "Chronicles of cyberpunk". And you can play the first part with 50% discount

[​IMG]

5. dimaCyberpunk

dimaCyberpunk New Member