Featured Chinese publishing service for iOS&Android games

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by JessieZhou, Jun 14, 2019.

1. JessieZhou

JessieZhou New Member

Hi everyone,

I am a small publisher of China. Have over 10-year publishing experiences between China and other countries. I set up my own publishing company for 2 years. Focus on introducing games into China.

Chinese gaming market is huge, there are many ways to publish different types of games. It is flexible but also have some fixed rules. We'd like to use our experience and acknowledges to offer the best publishing strategy for each game we will work on.

Here is what we can offer to you, the possible partner
    1. Necessary qualification for the game in China
    2. Localizing proposal and work
    3. Efficient tech support without getting your source codes
    4. Local stores' feature
    5. Local game promotion and marketing

We hope we can cooperate developing team by sharing directly (no MG)while developer keeps the game by your own. We suggest to contact/start cooperation before the game is launched on Google Play/App Store so we could work with developer to dig out the best potential of the game.

www.buyigame.com/game/games.php
    Email: business@buyigame.com

2. JoyTime Apps

JoyTime Apps New Member

I'm interested. Do you publish the game in your own brand name? Or in our own brand name? Can you explain. Thanks in advance.

3. JessieZhou

JessieZhou New Member

Both ways can work. If you are satisfied in only launching/promotion on App Store of iOS and 1 Android store, launch it in your own brand will be ok, we will handle the marketing, promotion and necessary business relationship with these stores for better support. If the game can be approved by more stores and telecom stores, it must be launched in our brand because these local stores ask a local company to be guarantee.

4. JoyTime Apps

JoyTime Apps New Member

Do you have a website? So, we can check in to it?