Check out my new online text-based MMORPG Zapoco

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by zapoco, Feb 7, 2018.

1. zapoco

zapoco New Member

I've been working incredibly hard over the past few months on a new text-based MMORPG called Zapoco. I built it to be fully browser based lets you play from any device with a web browser for free, no downloads or personal details required, just an email address.

Set in a zombie apocalyptic setting where you can train, scavenge, fight other players, build safehouses, trade and do a bunch of other cool stuff.

I built it to be fully browser based lets you play from any device with a web browser for free, no downloads or personal details required, just an email address :)

I hope for some of you to be able to play it and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it! I'll also gladly address any comments, questions, criticism, concerns, or anything else you may have (I apologize if this isn't allowed to be posted here, if it's not, feel free to remove it). Thank you.

Link: https://www.zapoco.com