Character Artist: J. Whitney

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by JWhitnee, Sep 4, 2015.

1. JWhitnee

JWhitnee New Member

Hello! I'm a freelance illustrator who I specializes in 2D character art and character design. Whether you need me to design a character for your project, or just create illustrations for your preexisting ones, I can help with your character art needs.

I love collaborating with others on exciting projects! I am perfect for those of you looking to budget work out over the course of many weeks or months, but also am able to work on tight deadlines. I am serious and dedicated about my work, so I expect you to be the same for yours. I will work closely with you to make sure your commissions come out the best they can!

You can email me at jwhitneyart(at)gmail.com for more information and rates (I average 15USD an hour but quote each project individually), thank you for your interest!

Here's some samples of my work. You can view more work in my portfolio HERE

CONCEPT ART
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHARACTER REFERENCE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ILLUSTRATION
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 JWhitnee, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. JWhitnee

JWhitnee New Member

An update of recent work done!
    screen-shot-2016-10-02-at-8-46-38-pm_orig.png 2518681_orig.jpg Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 4.10.05 PM.png