Challenging 3D Platformer

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Martin Alejandre Chaya, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Martin Alejandre Chaya

Hello,
    I am a begginer programmer, and recently I have been learning to use Unity. I just posted on Kongregate my second ever game and I am just hopping on some feedback.
    I dont have any screenshots but you can check the game at this link. It would be sick if you can send me your feedback on e-mail or at the Kongregate chat

I also think its pretty fun. There are only 15 levels but try passing level 12.
    My high-score on the endless mode is 735. Pretty good also.

Thank you to anyone who takes his time to feedback my game
    :)

2. Yammna khawar

Yammna khawar New Member

ok let me check out and want to leave a good reviews thanks

3. DarkGran

DarkGran New Member

It's cute! .)

Worked well, only the first run was without music.