Casual Connect Seattle - July meetup!

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by ggambett, Jun 23, 2009.

1. cyrus_zuo

cyrus_zuo New Member

I second the thanks :)

2. terin

Original Member

I'll be there, if I can still walk by then. I am down to 3 hours total open in my calendar... total... for all 3 days (not counting 1.5 hrs of lunch, which I will probably cannibalize into business lunches).

-Joe

3. Mike Boeh

Administrator Original Member

Count me in too, thanks!

4. Cartman

Indie Author

Just wanted to welcome everyone to Seattle who's attending. Some things you should know about in the area:

1. There is alot of construction on 1st Avenue (West side of Benaroyal Hall), so if you are driving, expect long delays on that road.
    2. The new light rail train system started operation on Saturday. This runs in the tunnel underneath Benaroyal Hall. You can catch the train if you want to check it out.
    3. The weather has been hot (for us) this past week so dress lightly if you plan to be outside at all.

I look forward to seeing everyone and am eager to see what you guys have been working on.

Later

5. Matthew

Indie Author

I'll be there!

6. Matthew

Indie Author

I pasted this to an indie Seattle friend, David Whitlark/Goldbuick (programmer on Reflexion, an iPhone game). I think he's planning on attending with his fiance...

7. Cartman

Indie Author

Great to see everyone Wednesday night. Russell, don't forget to post the pictures. :)

8. ggambett

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Yeah! We want the pictures!

Great to see you all again, guys, even if I didn't have the opportunity to actually sit down and talk with all of you.