"Carth" New RPG RP Game

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DeidreReay, Jan 24, 2021.

1. DeidreReay

DeidreReay New Member

I felt hesitant the past 9 months talking about Carth here. Carth for me has been something that started 6 plus years back as I DM a DND 5E game for some friends and my Wife. It grew into something amazing that we all really cared about. Early in 2020 I lost my job due to Covid 19 and really did not know what to do. My wife pushed me to try and actually follow a dream and a hobby of creating a video game (completely). That journey started and with a few added professionals it began to come to fruition. Carth now has a public Steam Store page where we plan to release at the end of April. Within the multiplayer RPG I tried to stay as true to the feeling we all had sitting around the table rolling dice, but with new rules as the gameplay is not turn based. I am hoping some of you found new passions through out this crazy year of 2020 and ask that you take a look and wishlist our game if you are an avid gamer. Thank you all for your time and I will leave some links to the community discord that has gathered around Carth and the Steam Store Page.
    https://discord.gg/4bxpdRn