CANNIBAL! THE MUSICAL: THE GAME

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by noahbwilson, Aug 11, 2016.

1. noahbwilson

Indie Author

I made this last year, but I have been kinda sitting on it as it was supposed to be released with a live tour of the stage version of the famous movie. If you haven't seen this movie, you REALLY NEED TO, especially if you like South Park, BASEketball, or The Book Of Mormon (not the actual book, the play) (as this was Trey Parker's first creation). Yes, this is the OFFICIAL game for the movie, and I have been working with the movie producers. No, I didn't get to meet Trey Parker or Matt Stone. Bummer.

http://www.cannibalthegame.com

bantamcitygames likes this.
  2. bantamcitygames

Administrator Original Member Indie Author Greenlit

I never saw that movie but that's really cool that you got the rights to make the official game for it! Looks cool. Thanks for sharing.