Brazilian portuguese - Translation and localization

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by gallucci.translator, Jun 23, 2015.

1. gallucci.translator

gallucci.translator New Member

Hello everyone!

My name is Diego Gallucci, and I currently work with game translation/localization.

I'd like to offer my services to any and all who need a complete translation of their game.

I don't just translate, I adapt whatever needs to be adapted to make the game more appealing to brazilian portuguese speakers.

If you are interested, contact me at gallucci.tradutor@gmail.com, and we'll discuss the details!

I hope we can work together!

Cheers!

2. tuongnv3

tuongnv3 New Member

You do in Brazil or in which country? Your salary is good?