Brain On: Fifth Ball [Android]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by M App, Jan 7, 2018.

1. M App

M App New Member

Jan 7, 2018
    Hi, I'm a 17-year-old programmer. Today I finished my new logical game.
    In the game, put 5 balls into the box using the drawn lines. The game has 4 levels of difficulty, contains no ads and has 50 levels.Remember to be careful of the various types of obstacles and the passage of time.

Here's the game:

I intend to spend the money I have earned to purchase a license for the app store and steam , but also for new production and music for the game.

Share This Page

• About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer