Featured Bitland (Alpha)

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by ROSSCOGames, Feb 10, 2018.

1. ROSSCOGames

ROSSCOGames New Member

Click here to play!

I'd like your feedback on a game I've been working on, things that I can improve or new things to be added. It's in an alpha state, and it is known to crash from time to time. If it does refresh the page and everything should continue. It's a sandbox game, drawing inspiration from the likes of Lego, ROBLOX, and Minecraft. It will behave as a weird hybrid of the three in the near or distant future. Right now it's just a Unity WebGL applet, but it might be a downloadable exe file in an update or two. It's also multiplayer, so you can build and have fun with other people. More fixes and new features to come.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Known Bugs:
    • Page freezes when registering new account, refresh page and your account should be registered.

#1 ROSSCOGames, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018