Big mmo project, we need 2d concept artists and music/sound effect guys

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by mendicantbias, Nov 6, 2017.

1. mendicantbias

mendicantbias New Member

Hello there! want a great opportunity to joins a team and start a real career? as of now we have 28 members on our team and we are looking for more! currently we need
    -2D concept artists
    -musicians
    -sound effect experts
    the game is called blackbarrow hollow, it is an MMO set entirely in a cavern that is underneath north america.
    we have 3D artists and many other team members but we need 2D artists to help create concept art, progress has been slow due to the lack of concept artists! We want people who really want to be an important and valued member of the team. stylistically we are going towards something that is similar to blackreach in the elder scrolls skyrim, except on a much larger scale and much more detail/content. If you think this is a good fit for you message me or reply, ill set up a meeting with the team so you can talk to everyone and get a feel for us!
    In addition you will be provided with a copy of the games premise and a rough overview.

2. Coldjazz

Coldjazz New Member

Hello,

I'm currently composing music for an RPG game sharing some of the influences your game has. I've been composing and producing for a long time and I think my style would fit with the esthetic you're going for.

You can listen my latest work here : https://soundcloud.com/user-185178966
    and you can contact me at : bicolas.nianco@gmail.com