[BETA][Android] Tap Colors - Need feedbacks

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by SmaKenid, Jul 28, 2016.

1. SmaKenid

SmaKenid New Member

EDIT: THE GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED.

Hi, I'm Smakenid and I have just finished my Android game Tap Colors. I need people who can give me their opinion on the game before publishing, so if you have a few minutes, that would be awesome.
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.SmaKenid.TapColors

The game is pretty simple : Objects appear to the screen. Quickly press their color before they finish their trajectory! Simultaneously press both buttons when the object has two colors. Beware of traps objects.
    The bonus objects oranges, violets or surrounded can be ignored.
    Red + Yellow = Orange, instantly destroys all objects on the screen.
    Violet = Red + Blue, instantly destroys all objects on the screen.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can give me your feedback :
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdt4ye4EFgyVqTR4RnbO6YjW8E1oE_LXQuqOrttp5yxNczEHg/viewform
    smakenid@gmail.com

Thank you for your attention.

#1 SmaKenid, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  2. SmaKenid

SmaKenid New Member