Best path for an indie game developer

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Naokit, Jun 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Naokit

Naokit New Member

Hi, I am Naokit. I'm new to this community and it is my first attempt to create a thread.

I am 21 years old and I am a student studying finance at college. Having no prior experience of programming, yet i am very keen to become an indie game developer. I use mobile app every day and i'm very impressed with the things I can do on this tiny gadget. And I came to think that it would be extraordinary cool and awesome if i could just make one. But I am still not sure where I should start and what to expect. I want to develop a mobile game app on Android. Civilization is my favorite so I want to make another strategical thing on the android.
    Somebody, please help me get into this world!

2. IryWorks

IryWorks New Member

treemap.PNG
    something like this?

joyce_mor likes this.
  3. joyce_mor

joyce_mor New Member

This is indeed a helpful representation, you should take it into consideration @Naokit.