Best HUB for a small indie team?

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Samuel Pothier, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Samuel Pothier

Samuel Pothier New Member

Hi mates,

Looking for an efficient way to have our indie team communicates with each other as needed. I'm looking for the best tool --- or combination of --- that would allow for group interactions, one-to-one discussion, storing assets, hold votes, and have some sort of "white board" covered with the updated log of events.

We're using a mixture of emails, Discord and GoogleDrive for the time being, which isn't exactly a stunning combination.

Thanks,
    Sam

2. VRex7

VRex7 New Member

hmmm, Discord is the first thing that came to mind. I work on a remote team and we use a mix of Slack, Discord, and GoogleDrive. It is a bit of a pain sometimes, but it works. Slack is a good option but you'd still need to have the Drive for assets.

3. Scoper

Indie Author

We use Slack. It works quite well for most of those purposes. For storing assets, we use version control. We also use Google Drive.