Basic Sound for Indie Video Games

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by GameAudioGosu, May 6, 2014.

1. GameAudioGosu

GameAudioGosu New Member

Hi i'm GameAudioGosu
    I am a student currently studying music, Specifically recording and audio production. as part of mny final assignment i am creating a resource for indie game developers and game development students to learn about and improve their audio production for as little money as possible. This resource will be posted mainly on you-tube and probably some more posts here about general audio principles and tips and tricks for you to use on your game.

The videos can be found here. Any feedback that you have would be greatly appreciated on the content of the videos as well as any future content you would like to see regarding video game soundtrack creation.

Thanks