Ashes of the Night

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PocketRoguesLead, Aug 6, 2019.

1. PocketRoguesLead

PocketRoguesLead New Member

Hello, everyone. My friends also released a new project and asked me to publish it to hear suggestions and criticism:)

[​IMG]

Ashes of the Night takes you on a fantasy adventure- filled with monsters, mayhem, and snarky banter.
    Players will enjoy a wide variety of classes that allow them to maximize their gaming experience, along with a large list of gear for those who love
    tweaking and tinkering their characters to a specific design.

Much work has been done to bring forth the things we enjoy and avoid the things that we all hate about RPG's. Minimal farming is required.
    This is a story game, which does not concentrate heavily on grinding out mobs, but instead on character development and helping you get
    attached to your favorite characters.

Heroes move through a tortured world encountering unique people with their own problems &hardships- a disaster caused by an ego maniac that calls himself "The Master". The adventure takes place with the goal to put this narcissist to rest.

Short description:
    -Long storyline
    -A large number of different items of equipment
    -The absence of a repetitive gameplay
    -Balance of character classes

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]