Artists and Sound Designers Wanted for Hobby project (Profit Share)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by João Vítor Marcenes, Jun 27, 2018.

1. João Vítor Marcenes

Hi, My name Is Joao Vitor and I'm a 17yo, brazilian, since last year I've been tinkering with unity and coding and I believe I got what I need in the ways of programming for a game, at least simple ones since I have not done a "big" project yet.
    I have some current ideas for both 2d and 3d games, story-driven and arcade, procedurally generated, dungeon crawlers and stuff (most of my ideas are based on indie titles such as: The Binding Of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Wizard of Legend, Moonlighter, and some retro games like Zelda, and similiars)...

Now, I consider myself a potato when it comes to making the art or sounds for the games, and therefore I get really un-happy and just give up on projects, However I have been practicing my pixel art skills
    I'm looking for artists and sound designer that are very passionate about game dev and that don't really have big intents (since, I haven't even published a game yet), but, if any profit is to be made (as I hopefully expect), I's be more than glad to share with anyone that helped the project come to fruition, I could also hear yours idea and work with them

I could also be a part of any current project that needs a Unity programmer, however, I would like to develop mainly whats on my mind

If you'd like to hear of me and start to work or want more information, you can contact at: jvcmv.jvcmarcenes@gmail.com
    When the team starts to form I'll open a discord server for the projects and development

Thank you :)

EDIT: We got an artist, but any other help would be welcomed
    EDIT2: We got a sound design guy, however, any help is still welcomed

#1 João Vítor Marcenes, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018