Arena, Follow and participate to the development

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Grinspoon, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Grinspoon

Grinspoon New Member

Hello everybody !

My name is Thomas I am Swiss and I am now living in Rotterdam. I am passionate about video games and to develop them and more specially the programming part.

I created several games on diferent platforms but actually I am working on a mobile game and this time I want to share the process with anybody that is interested to see the differents steps. It is not a tutorial at all, but It is an overview about what are the different steps to create this game. So I opened a YouTube Channel where I wll post any announcements, new features, gameplays etc. If you want to see the advancement of the game and participate to it by being part of the community, I would be really happy!

I started this project the 28/12/2016 so it is really early in development but there is already things to show.

I am waiting forward to know if you guys like the game idea, how it looks and if you would play to this game.

If you have any ideas/Suggestions please say it in the comments, social networks or here :)

It would be really nice to have a community following and participating to the game development until the release.

Thanks for reading!
    Thomas

Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1__UXIOx7chhMXhrJOymLQ

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/arenadevelopment

2. Maggie Bigelow

Maggie Bigelow New Member

That's a really cool idea. I'll be following you since I am eager to learn more about the game creating process.

Grinspoon likes this.
  3. Grinspoon

Grinspoon New Member