Are you looking for a great voice?

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by voicedubz, Mar 4, 2015.

1. voicedubz

voicedubz New Member

Hi Everyone,

Nice to meet you all! I am a male voice actor based out of Canada who specializes in character voices. I have performed children to elderly roles and able to do it in Mandarin, Japanese, and English with a neutral accent in all three languages. I can also do a great asian accent in English!

Feel free to check out my demo at www.voicedubz.com or contact me a john@voicedubz.com and we can go from there!

Cheers!
    John

Share This Page

• About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer