Arcadium (Breakout Game)

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by GedorGames, Dec 17, 2016.

1. GedorGames

GedorGames New Member

Arcadium

Arcadium is a brickbreaker game with the classic elements of breaking bricks but there are also levels with other goals. Use the keyboard in the menu and the mouse to control the paddle, in the password menu you can type in any number from 2 - 10 to start at another level.

Arcadium_Level_1.jpg Arcadium_Level_2.jpg Arcadium_Level_4.jpg Arcadium_Level_5.jpg Arcadium_Level_7.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hpxis1us1vc60d6/Arcadium_Demo_1.exe

The game is for windows and is about 63 MB in size.

I am looking for first time impressions of the game, what you thought about the controls? The game music? The levels? Any problems with the game like bugs or lagg? The most important thing, is the game fun to play?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

2. GedorGames

GedorGames New Member

Happy new year everyone!

I have been working on the next section of the game which will add some new elements to the game, my plan for the game is that each new section will bring something new to the game. This section will bring bricks with more hitpoints and thus making it a little harder but at the same time you will receive the best powerups for the game which will be a great help.

Anyway here is a screenshot of the first level of the new section:

Arcadium_Level_11.jpg

3. GedorGames

GedorGames New Member

I finished a new level for my game and it is a pong level which means that you have to get the ball past the enemy player in order to win. I have some different elements for the levels besides breaking bricks and this is one of them :)

Arcadium_Level_12.jpg

4. GedorGames

GedorGames New Member

I have made another level with a stronger lazer powerup and also bombs that blow up bricks. I feel like my motivation to make more levels has come back again, there are so many things I have planned for the coming levels and I am sure that they will add to the gameplay :)
    I hope you like it and if you have any thoughts and feedback on the game please let me know.

Arcadium_Level_13.jpg

5. GedorGames

GedorGames New Member

So this is another defend level where you control two paddles, it is a little harder than the previous one and you have to react fast and try to trick the enemy paddles in order to defeat them.

Arcadium_Level_14.jpg

6. GedorGames

GedorGames New Member

Hello everyone!

I have been sick so therefore I have not been able to work so much with my game recently but now I have completed the next level at least. This level has the best powerup in the game which is a bigger ball which destroys everything in one hit, this will probably be the last powerup I will make for the game. I also plan to have some powerdowns that make something bad to happen, I will try to add more elements to the levels and to keep the levels good looking and interesting.

Arcadium_Level_15.jpg