[Android][Open Beta] Ripple

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Loner Cat, May 15, 2018 at 11:09 AM.

1. Loner Cat

Loner Cat New Member

Hi everybody!
    I'd like to show you my very first game: Ripple! I made it by myself in about 2 months of work.
    Ripple is currently available in open beta on the google play store: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.lonercatgames.ripple
    I'd really like to receive some feedback from you!
    Num2_scaled.png Num1 scaled.png Num4_scaled.png Num3_scaled.png

More images: (click for full resolution - otherwise they sucks)

2. Loner Cat

Loner Cat New Member

Update: in the next hours will be available a small update that will fix some iusse I found.
    Changelog:
    Login to google play games should now work pretty good (still not perfect - in the next day I will work on it)
    Offline score saving is now working.

Edit: update avaiable

#2 Loner Cat, May 15, 2018 at 3:07 PM
    Last edited: May 15, 2018 at 3:37 PM
  3. Loner Cat

Loner Cat New Member

New Update:

-Google Play Games Services now WORKS! It's been tough but now it's working good

-Now the gPlay Games login requests are less invasive for players who don't wish to log in

-Bug fixed, including a crash iusse in the main menu and some minor bugs during game

What's next?

In the next days I will do a review of all the code, in order to find small bugs that sometimes cause the game to crash, then it will be ready to exit the beta phase.

Next, a multiplayer mode will come.