Featured [Android, iOS] Cinema Quest

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SzR, Aug 24, 2018.

1. SzR

SzR New Member

CoverImage-01.png

This is a word/puzzle game for Android and iOS.
    The player has to guess a movie title(there are over 3000 of them) by it's letters. If he or she succeeds, then gets 2 lives, and a new help card. A help card can be used any time during the gamma, but you can have max. 10 at a time.
    There are four types of help cards:
    - Protect: If on of theese is active, you cannot loose lives, even if you guess the wrong letter
    - Pass: change the current title for another one
    - Spot: Choose a letter from the title. The game will give you 3 choices, and on of them is the correct letter.
    The game also has a daily quest mechanism. Solving a quest rewards new help cards or additional lives.

Try it, its free!
    Any feedback on the game would be much appreciated!

Menu_2018-08-13_11-42-42.png Game_NormalMode_2018-08-12_10-11-12.png Game_NormalMode_2018-08-14_01-33-21.png

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. SzR

SzR New Member

Hi guys!

I would like to share with you the new version of the game, which is optimized for iPads.
    It comes with the new feature, My Movies. In that you can follow how many titles you have been solved, and you can browse among them:
    mini025_Menu_2018-09-11_03-09-24.png mini025_MyMovies_2018-09-11_03-00-20.png