Anchors Away - Fishing Jam 2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RttStudio, Nov 1, 2016.

1. RttStudio

RttStudio New Member

First of all, Hello ladies and gentlemen,

This is my first post on this forum so I hope the following post will be alright.

I'm Royal Tea Time Studio (a kinda solo indie game developer)
    For the past week , I collaborated with 2 awesome persons for the Fishing Jam Hosted on Itch.io.

As you obviously guessed now, I'm here to ask if any people would be interested or would have
    some free time to try/comment/criticize our game. We are quite happy of the game we came out
    with for the jam and would really like to see what people thinks of it.

Anchors away is a relaxing fishing game including a DDR gameplay style.

Short Game Description :

Roam the open sea and test your digit dexterity in Anchors Away!

Move your boat across an infinite waterscape, check your radar for fish populations below you, and cast your line to catch 5 unique aquatic species.

Watch your fuel level, if it runs out you'll be left high and dry!

You can check it out here : https://rttstudio.itch.io/anchors-away

Here's a short video of gameplay.

It would really mean a lot to us if you could take a bit of your time to try it out.
    You can also show us your games, I would be happy to try them out!

Now I also want to use this opportunity to say that from now on I'll be trying to join, this
    forum, getting part of the community cause I'm really interested in meeting other game devs
    or players so hello everyone and I hope we can get along and find some new firends :)

Twitters List:
    Royal Tea Time Studio ( Programming , Game development)
    Pinecone Graphics (Art)
    Logan Hart (Music, SFX)