An audio only game - Dark Passenger

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by IdeaCabin, Sep 21, 2016.

1. IdeaCabin

IdeaCabin New Member

Hello everyone,

I've created a demo for an upcoming game that I'm working on and is currently on Steam Greenlight. The game has no visuals at all, it is purely audio based and requires you to use your hearing to navigate an hostile world as you try to survive. I am wanting to get some feedback at this stage so there is plenty of time to make positive changes before I release on other platforms and then, hopefully Steam.

A demo can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uuezvppey91aocu/AAC3TN7M5r1r3bRf4lXzbxZca?dl=0

Thank you,
    Dan