Allow me to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by metateen, Sep 4, 2015.

1. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

I haven't properly introduced myself yet, as I've been to busy with other threads here and I believe it's time for me to step into the light with you all here.

I run an indie company called Comix-Blade

[​IMG]

What is comix-blade?

Comix-Blade is an indie company that focus' on Comic books, music, and online games.

Formed in 2014 as a Comic book only indie team, it expanded into the ideals of composing, and games. At a time we were expanding into the field of animation and film but of course, we didn't make enough so we restricted ourselves to the following 3.

We develop our games with Gamemaker Studio. Which can be found at our Gamejolt account!

Though of course that is more of my business side and enough of that.

I'm more of a positive sort, a great critical thinker, as well as an active speaker.

If you'd like to discuss with me, go ahead I assure you I'll respond, maybe not automatically but I assure you it'll be answered. of course if you want to add me on skype, the connection is there. Not to skype shy really. Nice to meet you all, please do forgive my late post of my introduction.