After 5 Months of Development my Games has released for free

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Shiny Emerald, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Shiny Emerald

Shiny Emerald New Member

Hello.

5 Months ago, I started working on my Indie Game "Maze Escape - Mape" and it was developed using the Unity Game Engine. Here's a quick summary on what the game is about:

„Find, Fight, Escape!“ - Mape

You are trapped inside a mysterious maze. In order to escape it, you need to explore it and find weapons in chests, avoid traps, kill monsters and defeat evil bosses. Discover three different types of mazes - in each of them you face different enemies and challenging bosses.

Will you be able to escape the maze before the monsters kill you? Play it yourself to find out!

Download the game for free: https://shiny-emerald-games.itch.io/mape-maze-escape

Watch the trailer:

mapetrailerth2.png

I'd love to get some feedback from you, so please let me know what you think of the game.
    I will update the game in the future with bug fixes and maybe even some new features. If you want to, you can fill out the Google Form which is linked on the download page, so I can get some more detailed feedback.
    Thank you all!

Shiny Emerald