Affordable composer with an Electronic Progressive Metal portfolio

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Brennen, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Brennen

Brennen New Member

My name is Brennen.
    I'm a music composer/producer interested in making music for indie games/films. I feel I'm versatile enough to write any style or mood you might like but my current portfolio is mostly Electronic Progressive Metal which I make under the name of Death by Unicorn. Check it out here:

Email me at deathbyunicornakabrennen@gmail.com if you would either like to use one of my existing songs or if would like me to write something new for your project. I will happily write any style and won't charge until you hear the final product and are happy with it.
    Even then, my rates are negotiable and I'm even open to unpaid work as long as I'm credited.
    This is not my career but just a hobby so I will likely be able to offer you a much lower rate than you would get from other more serious composers.

Here are some bands I like so you have an idea of what inspires my music:
    Protest the Hero
    Between the Buried and Me
    The Human Abstract
    The Kindred
    Symphony X
    Dream Theater
    Rush
    Avenged Sevenfold