Adventure Craft Dev Blog! Crafting some Ninja Turtle Armor FTW! Have a look

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by thejamesanderson, Apr 30, 2014.

1. thejamesanderson

thejamesanderson New Member

Made a Ninja Turtle armor set to test out the gear equipping stuff in our new game Adventure Craft!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.indiedb.com/games/advent...fting-some-ninja-turtle-armor-ftw-have-a-look

Thanks for reading! Any feedback that you would like to leave in the comment section below is appreciated. If you wanna ask me anything about Adventure Craft or just want to say hello, you can follow me on Twitter @iENDERi I post updates there regularly and love talking to people about gaming and game development!

2. bantamcitygames

Administrator Original Member Indie Author Greenlit

Hi James, would you mind creating one thread for Adventure craft and adding new posts with updates instead of adding a new thread specific to each update?

Just trying to keep the forums as tidy as possible.

Thanks