Accountancy in the Gaming Industry (What are you looking for?)

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by AccountantJack, Jul 27, 2015.

1. AccountantJack

AccountantJack New Member

Hi,

My Name is Jack Wilkins, i have recently decided that i would like to start my own accountancy firm specializing specifically in the gaming industry. i love gaming (PC, Xbox or anything else really) and i would like to be part of the industry is some way as i am awful at coding and art this seems like the way of getting into the industry.

i need your help in knowing what gaming companies are looking for from their accountants and what i could do for you?

if you could post what you want from your accountant it would help out. i am not digging for clients here i am just looking at gathering some information about what specifically gamedevs are looking for in their accountants.

Thanks,
    Jack Wilkins