A thought on the feedback section

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Ben Sellars, Mar 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ben Sellars

Ben Sellars New Member

I'm new to this forum, but I am a member of a songwriters forum that works in a similar way.

I've noticed that a lot of the games in the feedback section seem to get a lot of views, but not a lot of feedback. I was just wondering whether this could be remedied with the introduction of a gentleman's agreement that when you request feedback you also feed-back on a few of the other people's games?

I've posted a link to the songwriters forum below. It works really well, with people reviewing each other's songs, offerring advice etc. It's developed into a thriving little community where everyone generally gets on and supports each other (a bit of a novelty in today's society).

http://www.songwriterforum.co.uk/index.php

You guys may have similar rules already, not sure, anyway let me know what you think.

Cheers

Ben