A loving Gamer #composer

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Knight, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hey Guys

I know you've probably read a lot of our neighbours threads before reading mine, which is cool coz the difference between them and me is that, the shit they done sounds completely amazing!!! U should check it out.
    I'm a friendly dude who wants to make friends in this industry and maybe someday work, hopefully I'll become friends with all of u readers.
    I fucking love video games, it saved me from my life problems and I can't thank our awesome developers enough! I'm also in love with soundtracks can't list the top fav composers, it wouldn't be fair, well except Yoko Shimomura (planning on marrying that lady.)
    Anyway enough about me I wanna hear about you guys, the stuff your working on, the stuff you love, the games u play or 'maybe' if your in need of any cool composers hit me up, however gotta warn u I'll only give u a glimpse of my music if u give me a glimpse of your project, call it a trade. ;)

Let's hangout dudes and dudettes, I'm not completely crazy
    only a little.

Kind Regards
    Champions

2. Jed Crouch

Jed Crouch New Member

How are people supposed to know whether they want your music if you don't show it first :p

3. Knight

Knight New Member

I'm not here to network I'm here to make friends with people who share common interest coz thats where the work comes from, partnerships like Spielberg and John Williams- when you hear those two talk to each other, they both have an understanding and respect for the craft that their doing and they bonded over that (best friends!) ;)