A horror game about being afraid of life.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AdamDubiGames, Jun 26, 2019.

1. AdamDubiGames

AdamDubiGames New Member

Based on a true story.

Adam - Lost Memories is a psychological horror game, based on a true story that happened to me when I was a child.

Years ago my psychologist said that the best thing I can do to get myself together after my childhood's trauma, is to release it in some form of an art. I created this game because I wanted to show people how it feels to be a child who grew up in a family that's falling apart.

Fear in real life is not from zombies that want to eat your brain, or the ghost that came back from the after-life to open your fridge while you slept.

True fear is when you cry in the corner of your small room for some food and water. True fear is when you are constantly shamed, terrorized, and humiliated for years.
    True fear is when you can't see the end of it.

Adam - Lost Memories Wallpaper 010_comp2.jpeg
    Back then, the only thing I had was a book. When I read it again and again, it would sometimes feel like I was inside it, in a different place.
    For me, that was an escape from reality.

This game builds up an unforgettable and unique atmosphere from the beginning. This is not a walking simulator, and this game does not contain jump-scares.

Adam - Lost Memories Wallpaper 005_comp2.jpg

Features:
    - An Immersive first person experience.
    - A physics based world, where you can interact with every object.
    - Puzzles that you can solve in different ways.
    - A completely narrated main story, by the professional voice actor Isaak Wells.
    - 3D sound implementation for the best experience.
    - Original music made by me.
    - A true, original story that will change the way you see child abuse.
    Adam - Lost Memories Wallpaper 018_comp2.jpeg
    artstation_fasza_009_2.jpg

The storytelling and the puzzles in my game is a bit weird, but you will understand it while playing.
    This is not a walking simulator, and this game does not contain any jump-scares.
    You play as a mentally ill person who suffers from panic disorders.
    You play as me...

Thank you!
    Adam Dubi

adamdubigames@icloud.com