3D side-scroller platformer game Warriorb needs feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Gezu, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Gezu

Gezu New Member

[​IMG]

Warriorb is still in development but the first 6-8 hours are polished and playable!

Drop me a PM or join to our Discord for a FREE Steam key! If you have anything in mind which can make our game better feel free to tell us.

Features:
    • Metroidvania inspired level design and exploration
    • Unique ball-based platforming
    • Challenging combat
    • NPC-s to talk with
    • Hidden loots to find
    • Puzzles to figure out

Find out more:

2. aliosa

aliosa New Member

You have something good here but i would advise you to change the name and also the character. You have nice 3d graphics and i bet you can come up with a better main character than a sphere with legs. I wish you good luck with your project!

3. Gezu

Gezu New Member

Thank you, that is definitely the advice I will accept - for the next project. Unfortunately changing the main character would take more extra work I can afford right now.